Tips on car hire
If you are planning on hiring
a Prestige Car Hire or a Sports car hire, there maybe a few
things you should know in order to locate your ideal car hire
rental company and enjoy the car hire experience.
1. If you are planning on hiring
a car for a week or a weekend, then there are various ways of
finding your ideal car rental company by searching via the internet
on popular search engines such as google, yahoo, ask.com, looking
through your local yellow pages, telephony book and or word
of mouth from family or friends.
2. If you are looking a hiring
a vehicle for long term, you may receive a discounted and minimum
exceeding mileage cost.
3. Always ask car hire companies
if they can offer you a discount if you hire more than one vehicle
or if you are a regular customer.
4. Check your car hire terms and
5. Check to see if there are any
restrictions on your hire and if there is an additional cost
to add more than one driver.
6. Check for age restrictions
on the vehicle you are hiring.
7. If booking your vehicle over
the phone, obtain your booking reference number and keep it
8. Make sure the initial quote
includes your requirement needs i.e. additional driver fees,
deposits, car size, type.
9. Remember the hirer will be
responsible for any additional car charges such as congestion
charges, Road Traffic Act changes while the vehicle is in your
10. Before signing on the dotted
line, check both the interior and exterior for damages. If there
are any then make sure they are noted on your contract.
11. Smoking is prohibited in all
hired vehicles for insurance purposes. If your hired car is
returned smelling of Tabacco or any illegal substance then your
deposit may be affected.
12. Before commencing the hire,
the vehicle mileage will be recorded on your contact and again
be recorded on your return. This will be to eliminate any disputes
between you and the hire company for your mileage allowance.
13. Be sure you understand the
terms of your contract. If in doubt, ask.